When will I receive my product?
We will take all reasonable effort to ensure that your pre-orders arrive earlier/on time while meeting our high standards of quality.
Can I request for a refund?
All purchases are not refundable.
How do I track my pre-order?
You will be updated on the status of your pre-order via email from time to time if it is on track or if there is any delay on the shipments.
Is SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment right for my hair type?
Our hair treatment is formulated for all hair type, so if you’re looking for a natural way to deep condition and nourish your hair, try it out!
Is SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment oil base?
Yes, you are absolutely right! SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment is an oil-based treatment. It is made of 100% natural herbs and is based on a recipe that has been used for generations.
What can SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment be used for besides hair?
It is made for hair, beard, eyebrows and eyelashes. Some of our customers even use it to strengthen their nails as nails are made of the same protein called keratin.
Who can use SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
Anyone from the age of 1 year old and above can use it including pregnant mommies.
What does SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment do?
- Helps scalp and beard itchiness.
- Promotes hair growth and thickens hair.
- Softens and tames frizzy hair/beard.
- Helps hair fall and damaged hair.
- Strengthens hair shaft.
- Prevents split ends.
- Helps premature greying.
- Treats dandruff/crusty scalp, alopecia, eczema, dermatitis and a majority of scalp conditions.
- Ideal for both men & women, prenatal and postpartum, kids and babies above 1 year old.
- Treats hair and beard patches and restores damaged hair and beard.
What is SENA Pre Cleanse Treatment made of?
SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment is made of only 100% natural ingredients with ZERO chemicals. Our product is made of Extra Virgin Cold-Pressed Organic Coconut Oil, Curry Leaves, Gooseberry, Fenugreek, Guava and Neem. These ingredient themselves have been proven to be highly effective in enhancing and promoting hair growth.
I’ve never used SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment before. How do I apply it?
SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment is a pre-shampoo deep-conditioning treatment. You can apply it to your hair while it’s dry or slightly damp, about 1 hour before showering. However, the longer the Pre-Cleanse Treatment is kept on hair, the more time its ingredients would have to penetrate deep into your hair structure. If possible, try applying it the night before and washing it out the following morning. Please don’t leave it on more than 12 hours.
Since SENA Pre Cleanse Treatment oil base, won’t it make my hair greasy?
While your first instinct might be to think that oil would make your scalp greasy, the opposite is actually true. Our SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment helps nourish your scalp, breaks up build-up from styling products and will leave your hair moisturized, yet cleansed. You might even find, like many of our happy customers, that using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment will help prevent your scalp from producing excess oil.
Oh no, it’s winter and my SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment looks solid and opaque. What should I do?
No need for panic. The natural, organic coconut oil in our formula can cause the liquid to solidify at colder temperatures. This is because we have not added any chemicals to prevent this from happening. All you have to do to thaw it is to place the bottle in a bowl of warm water and the oil will return to its beautiful golden hue in no time!
How much should I apply to my hair?
Apply a sufficient amount that covers your scalp and all the way up to the tips of your hair. It is advisable that you do not to exceed four tablespoons a day. You do not want to apply so much that it weighs down on your hair and becomes troublesome to remove when washing.
Should the Pre-Cleanse Treatment be applied only to the scalp, or should it be applied to my hair as well?
The application should be all over your scalp up to the tips of your hair strands. This is to ensure all the nutrients are absorbed both by your scalp and hair.
Can hair oil treatment damage hair?
Absolutely not! Hair oil treatment is of the most common ways to treat hair and therefore, SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment is completely safe to use.
How do I determine my hair type?
Everyone has a different hair porosity level. The easiest way to learn what your level is is by conducting a test with a glass of water. Pull out one of your hair and throw it into a glass of freshwater. A hair that sinks fast, is damaged and lacks moisture. On the other hand, a hair that remains on the water’s surface is healthy.
Which method of SENA treatment is the most effective?
All SENA treatment methods are effective though the most effective one is to leave the oil in your hair overnight.
How do I know which method is best for a given hair condition?
Do contact us via WhatsApp and our team of experts will advise you accordingly.
Can SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment accelerate hair growth?
Yes, it can! A regular application of SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment to the scalp and hair that is combined with regular massaging can significantly accelerate hair growth as well as activate ‘sleeping’ hair bulbs.
Can a woman apply SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment when they are pregnant?
Yes, pregnant and breastfeeding women can apply our Pre-Cleanse Treatment. We would even suggest replacing regular cosmetics containing artificial preservatives and substances with SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment.
Is it true that oil accelerates hair drying?
Oils can speed up the drying-time of hair because fats do not inosculate with water. When the oil is absorbed into the hair, it pushes out the water accumulated on the strands. This is why hair treated with oil dries faster and blow-drying (make sure to use a cold air blower) further improves the absorption of the oil. This way, one can shorten the time devoted to hair drying by up to 50%.
Why is SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment better than regular conditioners?
An effective replacement for hair conditioners, mask and balms are natural oils. They do not only work externally but can also regenerate and strengthen hair from the inside. What is more, their effects are more potent and with regular use, oils can permanently improve your hair.
How big is one bottle?
The large bottle is 50 ml or 1.7 oz while the smaller one is 30 ml or 1.0 oz.
If the scent of SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment still lingers on my hair after washing, what should I do?
If the scent bothers you, we would recommend double cleansing & conditioning your hair to get rid of it. You can also cover your head with a towel or shower cap to dampen the smell.
How long does the application take?
It’s very quick! It only takes about 10 minutes or less to apply & massage your scalp.
Can I sleep after application with a hair mask?
Absolutely. If you think your hair needs extra help, try applying overnight. Simply apply the Pre-Cleanse Treatment before you go to bed (as per the instructions) and cover your head with a shower cap or silk scarf . Rinse out in the morning and you’ll have silky soft hair!
Why does my hair fall more after applying SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
At any given time, will have about 10-15% of your hair no longer growing and they will fall to give way to new hair. However, if there is too much dead skin cells on your scalp then that can prevent them from falling.
Our hair oil can remove those dead skin cells and therefore allow the already detached hair to fall more easily. This is one reason why you may be experiencing hair fall after using our Pre-Cleanse Treatment.
Another reason could be that you did not wash off the excess oil from your hair properly. The oil could attract dust and other pollutants, clog the pores on the scalp and block the hair follicles which, will eventually lead to hair fall and plenty of it. An oily scalp can result in dandruff and that can lead to hair loss.
When you are massaging your hair ensure that you massage the scalp gently. Massaging the scalp too vigorously can lead to hair fall. Also, make sure that you do not apply too much oil on your hair and always remember to wash it off properly.
Don’t tie your ponytail in the same place. If you always wear your hair up in a tight ponytail, then try not to tie it in exactly the same place every day. This can cause too much tension on the hair and weaken it over time.
Lastly, if you are having a reaction to our Pre-Cleanse Treatment that is causing inflammation, then this could lead to more hair loss. The inflammation will be accompanied by itchiness, redness or irritation. If this is the case then stop using it.
What is the best technique to apply SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
There are no particular techniques for applying our Pre-Cleanse Treatment however, we can offer a few pointers for optimum results:
- The oil should be lukewarm. You can achieve this by slightly heating it.
- Dip your fingers in the oil. Then partition your hair with your hand and apply the oil to the scalp.
- Do not just pour the oil unto your head. Using too much would require you to use more shampoo when washing off later. Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips.
- Never rub your hair with your palms as it can cause it to break. Massaging is essential as it improves the blood circulation in your scalp. You should massage for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave the oil in your hair overnight. You can wash it off the next morning. It is always better to leave the oil on your scalp for a longer period but not more than 12 hours. This is because it will start attracting dirt and that will weaken your hair.
- It is a good idea to steam your hair after oiling as it helps with absorbtion. Just wrap a warm towel around your head for 10 minutes but make sure that the towel is not too hot as too much heat can harm the shaft of your hair.
So Why Are Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Phthalates, DEA or Synthetic Dyes so controversial?
- Sulphates: Harsh, synthetic surfactants used to dissolve dirt and oil.
- Concerns: Can cause scalp irritation, follicle inflammation, and cause hair to become dry and dull.
- Silicones: Lightweight, synthetic, petroleum-derived polymers that coat the hair cuticle to lock out frizz and enhance shine
- Concerns (Sulphates & Silicones): Excessive build up and “clogging” of the hair cuticle that prevents hair from absorbing nutrient-rich ingredients
- Phthalates: Chemicals used to stabilize synthetic fragrances
- Concerns: Potential reproductive and developmental toxicity
- Parabens: Synthetic preservatives meant to inhibit bacteria growth and extend the shelf life of products
- Concerns: Scientific studies that may indicate a link between paraben ingestion and certain types of cancers
- Artificial Dyes: Synthetic agents used to cosmetically tint products
- Concerns: Can cause scalp irritation and can be problematic for those with allergies or sensitive skin and eyes.
- DEA: A foaming and product thickening agent
- Concerns: Linked to allergies, skin toxicity, hormone disruption, and inhibited fetal brain development.
Is SENA tested on animals?
What is the shelf life of your products?
Do you have proven results?
After how long will I notice the difference after using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
- For grey hair – 4 – 6 months are required for the treatment. Effects will be seen within 45-60 days.
- For baldness – 3 – 6 months are required for the treatments. Effects will be seen within 5-15 days.
- For hair fall and dandruff – 2 – 3 months are required for complete treatment. Effects will be seen in 1 – 14 days.
**Please take note, everyone’s progress to healthy hair & scalp differs. We would recommend drinking at least 2 litres of water a day, have a healthy diet & using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment as per advised for better results. Should you have questions pertaining this, kindly WhatsApp us at +60164144967.
Are there any side effects of using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment?
Here are some DONT’s while using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment
- Don’t use any other SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment treatment while you are using SENA as you will be able to see the benefits SENA brings you.
- Make sure your scalp and hair are free from any other product before using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment.
- Avoid direct sunlight over the treatment area.
- Do not expose SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment to direct sunlight. Best to be kept in room temperature.
- Kindly remove hair extensions (Eyelash or Hair) before using SENA Pre-Cleanse Treatment to avoid from damaging it.
Is returning back product(s) possible?
Returning items can only be made possible if ordered goods are damaged during shipment or received a wrong item, type, etc.
What is the process of returning item(s)?
- Provide a photo of the damaged item immediately upon receiving it to our WhatsApp or email (within 24hrs).
- Returns must be made within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- Damaged items must be returned together with their original box and receipt.
- Kindly inform us via Whatsapp or email before returning the item. Otherwise, the request will not be processed.
Upon receiving damaged products, we will inspect it. If one or more of the conditions above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product or a refund—in case of stock unavailability.
Will there be additional charges for returning items?
Customers would have to bear the postage fees for shipping item(s) back to us during the return process. Then, we will refund a maximum of RM5.00 for your return shipping charges to your account.
How long will it take to receive my new item(s) or refund?
Please allow a minimum of 14 working days for this process to be completed.
I need more information about this. Who do I contact?
You can contact our customer service at: +60-164144967 (WhatsApp) or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service will contact you during working days and hours.
Where can SENA deliver its products to?
Currently, we provide shipping worldwide. Friends all over the world can make your purchases through our official website – www.senaglobal.co
Will there be postage fees charged?
LSG SENA GLOBAL charges only RM9.00 per purchase for a single consignee for Peninsular Malaysia and RM15 for Sabah and Sarawak. For overseas postage price, you can check the price once you have keyed in your address and country.
Which courier service does SENA use?
Your parcels are delivered using the following courier services FedEx, DHL, or Janio.
How do I estimate the delivery time?
All orders will be shipped every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of the week. You will be able to receive the product within 5-7 days upon shipment. We try our best to prepare your orders and send them out as soon as we can.
Why is my order coming late?
During peak periods, there may be some delay in shipping. Please bear with us if we could not fulfill the usual delivery promise due to large volumes of orders, transactions, and availability issues.
For more details or inquiries on shipping issues,
Please contact us at: +60-164144967 (WhatsApp) or email@example.com